1. To treat the poor community and learn from them.
2. To accept that community development is with human & child right protection.
3. To refrain from party politics.
4. To help the community and learn from them.
1. To accept that the community is aware & refrain from party politics.
2. To accept that the community cannot be classified by their religion, race, caste and the social status.
3. To accept the position that the community should be given the leadership when preparing programs.
Mr. Chathura Welivitiya
(JP Island wide)
Mrs. K Kumuduni Abeywickrama(Former Deputy Chief Secretary - Planning and Monitoring Department)
Mr. Amarasinghe Kudagallara
Dr. Nihal Munasinghe (MBBS)
Dr. Jayasiri Lokuge (Ayurvedha)
Advocate - Mr. Mapalagama Wimalarathna Godagama
Ms. Nadeeka Sudarshani Amarasinghe (Town Planner)
If you are like to get chance on working as a volunteer in our Organization of HELP O Sri Lanka
Phone: (+94) 91 4 380121 / (+94) 91 2 226818 / (+94) 77 3 737824 /
(+94) 71 4 260161
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com